These terms and conditions apply to all products the Client purchases from Click 'n Call now and in the future. Not only do these terms give you certainty as to your rights and obligations, they also ensure we can focus on delivering the best possible service to you.
Each purchase incorporates these terms ("General Terms") and any special terms ("Special terms") relating to each product.
By using Click 'n Call you agree to all the terms below.
- means the sums payable by the Client for the relevant Services, and any additional work done by Click 'n Call from time to time, and may include additional administration fees, management fees, and non-refundable establishment fees together with any payment processing fees. All Charges are quoted exclusive of GST unless expressly stated otherwise.
- means the person, firm or company acquiring Services under these General Terms and any relevant Special terms.
- means the terms and conditions set out in this document, which govern the overall relationship between the Client and Click 'n Call.
Click 'n Call
- means Internet Advertising Limited trading as Click 'n Call, a company incorporated in New Zealand, or any of its successors or assignees.
Intellectual Property Rights
- means any patent, trademark, service mark, copyright, moral rights, right in a design, know-how, confidential information and all or any other intellectual or industrial property rights whether or not registered.
- means the products and services to be delivered by Click 'n Call to the Client, as agreed from time to time.
- means the special terms of delivery relating to one or more of the Services posted on Click 'n Call's website together with the payment terms in any relevant invoices.