Acceptance of Terms
Click n Call agrees to deliver the Services as outlined in the Special Terms, with the Client responsible for payment as agreed. Services acquired without charge remain subject to these General Terms.
The Client acknowledges various dependencies including third-party providers and agrees to abide by their terms. The Client is also responsible for content accuracy and legal compliance.
All content created by Click n Call, except client-supplied materials, remains our property. The Client grants Click n Call the necessary rights for using their content in our services.
Changes to Terms
Click n Call reserves the right to modify these Terms. Continued use of our Services following changes constitutes acceptance of the new Terms.
The Client agrees to pay all charges without deduction or set-off in accordance with our invoicing.
Failure to Pay
Non-payment may result in interest charges, debt collection costs, and service suspension or termination.
Either party may terminate the Services under the conditions outlined in these General Terms and any relevant Special Terms.
In case of disputes, the Client should first contact our Customer Care. Unresolved issues will be escalated as per our internal policies. Client's are able to obtain their own legal advice at any time.
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance
- Compliance with AML Laws: Click n Call is committed to full compliance with all applicable Anti-Money Laundering (AML) laws and regulations in New Zealand. To this end, Click n Call shall implement and maintain an effective AML program to prevent, detect, and report potential money laundering activities.
- Customer Due Diligence (CDD): As part of our commitment to AML compliance, Click n Call will undertake necessary Customer Due Diligence measures. This includes verifying the identity of our clients, understanding the nature of their businesses, and assessing the potential risk they may pose in terms of money laundering. For individual clients, this will involve checking identification documents. For corporate clients, we will assess the ownership and control structure of the business.
- Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD): For clients or transactions identified as high-risk, Click n Call will conduct enhanced due diligence. This will involve deeper background checks, closer scrutiny of the transactions, and ongoing monitoring of the business relationship.
- Transaction Monitoring: Click n Call will regularly monitor client transactions for any signs of unusual or suspicious activities, such as payments that are inconsistent with the client's typical business pattern, unusually large transactions, or transactions involving high-risk countries.
- Record Keeping: In accordance with New Zealand’s AML laws, Click n Call will maintain detailed records of all transactions, client identifications, and due diligence processes for the prescribed minimum period.
- Reporting of Suspicious Activities: Click n Call will establish and maintain a protocol for reporting suspicious activities. Our employees will be trained to recognize and report any transactions or client behaviors that may indicate money laundering.
- AML Compliance Officer: Click n Call will appoint a dedicated AML Compliance Officer who will be responsible for implementing and overseeing our AML policies and procedures.
- Employee Training: Click n Call is committed to regularly training its employees on AML policies, compliance importance, and the recognition and handling of potential money laundering activities.
- Risk Assessment: Click n Call will regularly assess the AML risks associated with its services and client base, updating its policies and procedures as necessary.
- Third-Party Due Diligence: If Click n Call relies on third-party service providers, we will ensure that these parties also adhere to robust AML practices.
- Review and Audit: Click n Call will regularly review and audit its AML policies and procedures to ensure their effectiveness and compliance with the latest regulations.
- Client Acknowledgment: By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the Client acknowledges and consents to Click n Call's AML measures as outlined above and agrees to provide necessary information and cooperation as required for compliance.
Limitation of Liability
While we strive for accuracy and reliability, Click n Call cannot be held liable for indirect or consequential losses. Liability is limited as per New Zealand law.
These Terms are governed by New Zealand law. Disputes will be resolved in New Zealand courts, unless otherwise specified in Special Terms.
If any part of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder remains effective. The Client may not assign their rights without our prior written consent.